- Arthur Queffelec. PhD, 2018-202?. Trade-off between Robustness and Optimality in Strategic Reasoning. (co-supervised with Ocan Sankur)
- Sébastien Lê Cong. PhD 2017-202?. (co-supervised with Sophie Pinchinat)
- Tristan Charrier. PhD, 2015-201?. Epistemic planning in a multi-robot system. (co-supervised with Sophie Pinchinat)
- Anass Lalkha, master student at University Rennes 1, M1 Summer internship 2017. Generation of possible worlds from a symbolic representation of a Kripke model. Implementation in the tool Hintikk'a World (co-supervised with Tristan Charrier).
- Arthur Queffelec. MSc thesis, 2018. Trade-off between Robustness and Optimality in Strategic Reasoning. (co-supervised with Ocan Sankur)
- Gaëtan Doueneau-Tabot. Bachelor thesis, 2016 Dynamic epistemic models and automatic structures. (co-supervised with Sophie Pinchinat)
- Eva Soulier, student at INSA Rennes, M1 Summer internship 2017. Model checking for generating strategies for UAVs (co-supervised with Tristan Charrier).
- Tristan Charrier. MSc thesis, 2014. Communications with cameras in epistemic modal logic. (co-supervised with Sophie Pinchinat)
- Gaspard Douady. MSc thesis, 2013. An automaton approach to Kripke semantics (co-supervised with Sophie Pinchinat)
- DISTOL (DIStributed and STOchastic systems, Logic)
- DELOREL (Dynamic epistemic logic in real-life), "Défi Infinity CNRS 2017" project
Other scientific activities
- Program chair of RJCIA2018
- Co-organizer of ROBOLOG2017, TTL2015
- PC member of AAMAS2018, AAAI2018, IJCAI2018, KR2018, PRIMA2018, Dare2018,
AAMAS2017, IJCAI2017, PRIMA2017, RJCIA2017,
- Local organizer of LOFT 2010
- Reviewer for AAMAS2018, AAAI2018, IJCAI2018, KR2018, PRIMA2018, Dare2018, FCT2017, RSL2017,
CSL 2016, DARe-16, PRIMA2016, IJCAI2016, RJCIA2016, KR2016, STACS2016,
PRIMA2015, SR2015, LORI2015, CONCUR2015, TARK2015, ICLA2015,
AAMAS 2014, AIMSA2014, CLIMA2014, AiML2014, TARK 2013, AAMAS 2013, MSR 2013, MAROC 2013, AAAI 2011, TARK 2011, ICAART 2010, M4M 2010, AiML 2010, AAMAS 2009, COMSOC 2008, AiML 2008
- Reviewer for Synthese, JANCL, Studia Logica, The Review of Symbolic Logic, Artificial Intelligence Journal, Fondamentae informatica
- Jury member of the thesis of Thomas Caridroit (Lens, 13 december 2016)
- Scientific council at ENS Rennes (2014-)
- Knowledge-Based Policies for Qualitative Decentralized POMDPs. Rennes, 25 january 2018, 14h. Slides
- Hintikka’s World. Bochum, 16 december 2017. Doxastic Agency and Epistemic Logic. Notes
- IME (Institut médico-éducatif) Le 3 Mâts, Betton, 23 january 2017. Discussion for a potential software for children. Slides
- Intelligent artificial agents that detect and produce lies Lorentz center workshop. The Invention of Lying: Language, Logic & Cognition
from 9 Jan 2017 through 13 Jan 2017. Slides
- Overview about Epistemic planning A decade of ICR, Luxembourg, 17-18 march 2016
- Asynchronous announcements in a public channel at the rump session at the workshop 'To be announced', 17-21 august 2015 (link: extended abstract)
- Tutorial: Dynamic epistemic logic and complexity results, Labex Cimi, 22 june 2015
- Arbitrary public announcement logic with mental programs, Labex Cimi, 23 june 2015
- Arbitrary public announcement logic with mental programs, ANR DynRes meeting, 13 april 2015
- Flatland logic Kanazawa Workshop for Epistemic Logic and its Dynamic Extensions, 21-22 february 2014.
- Big Brother Logic. 68NQRT, IRISA, Rennes (Mini workshop for the PhD defense of Bastien Maubert), 16 january 2014
- Flatland logic: robots and cameras. "Planning with epistemic goals". Dagstuhl seminar. 15 january 2014
- On the Complexity of Dynamic Epistemic Logic. International workshop "Believing, planning, acting, revising", 5 july 2013.
- Flatland logic. VaToMAS Dagstuhl seminar, 1 may 2013.
- About Automated Reasoning and Dynamic Epistemic Logic. Free university of Bolzano, 19 june 2012.
- One hour Tour in STIT Countryside. University of Luxembourg, 21 may 2012.
- Tableau Method and NEXPTIME-Completeness of DEL-Sequents. University of Luxembourg, 27 february 2012.
- Tableau Method and NEXPTIME-Completeness of DEL-Sequents. Ruhr-Universität Bochum, 26 january 2012.
- Complexity results of STIT fragments. Ruhr-Universität Bochum, 19 january, 2012.
- Trois applications de la logique modale. CAPP-café. LIG, Grenoble, 5 may 2011.
- Seeing, knowing, doing. 68NQRT, IRISA, Rennes, 31 march 2011.
- Quelques outils pédagogiques pour un cours de logique, séminaire pédagogique, IRISA, Rennes, 29 march 2011.
- Seeing, knowing, doing. Saarbrucken, Max Planck Institute, 14 december 2010.