Robolog 2017 workshop
IRISA, Rennes, France - june 28-30 2017
Aim of the workshop
The global objective is to design robot systems that:
Technically, the aim of the workshop is to share knowledge about:
- Show that logic can be applied for solving real applications in robotics
- Demonstrate the feasability, efficiency of solvers
- Show pedagogical/concrete applications to the public
- Practical applications: human-aware robots, rescue team of robots, etc.
- Tools: solvers that generates strategies, etc.
- Models: modal logic
CNRS - AAP - Défi InFINIty