I develop my software with, a multi-paradigm programming language (functional, imperative, object-oriented) with a strong static type system.
- SPARKLIS: complex queries and exploratory search for SPARQL endpoints at your fingertips!
- connects to DBpedia by default, but other SPARQL endpoints can be used (including on localhost)
- Sparklis started with the , and you can find recent publications about Sparklis on .
- success stories
- 2018, October: ASKELYS/Sparklis earns an award “Projects of the Future” by Fondation BPGO
- 2018, June: the ASKELYS startup is created by Romain Thomas and Marc Eluard to push Sparklis to new frontiers!
- 2018, January: Sparklis has been adopted by INIST for their Loterre repository
- 2017, September: maturation project SEMELEV for Sparklis by SATT Ouest Valorisation
- 2017, February: Sparklis has been officially adopted by , a repository of 600,000 bibliographic references in human and social sciences.
- SEWELIS: SEmantic WEb Logical Information System
a Semantic Web tool for the guided exploration and authoring of RDF graphs
- Graph-FCA: An extension of Formal Concept Analysis to (Hyper-)Graphs
a tool for the generation and visualization of graph concepts
- Concepts of neighbours: Discovering clusters of similar nodes in RDF graphs
an Apache Jena extension that, given an RDF model and an RDF node, returns a set of “concepts of neighbours”. Each concept is composed of an extension and an intension. The extension is a set of similar nodes, and the intension is a node description (a graph pattern) that represents what the similar nodes have in common with the given node.
- SQUALL: Semantic Query and Update High-Level Language
a controlled natural language for querying (and updating) SPARQL endpoints
- PEW: Possible World Explorer
an adaptation of SEWELIS for the exploration and completion of OWL ontologies
- CAMELIS: (Caml) Logical Information System
a tool based on Logical Concept Analysis for the guided exploration and the annotation of a collection of objects (e.g., photos described by location, date, time, persons, objects, type, event)
- LOGFUN: LOGic FUNctors
a library of logic functors, components used in CAMELIS for the definition of ad-hoc logics