- I am the founder of the International Workshop on Graphical Models for Security (GraMSec).
- I was PC co-chair of GraMSec'14, GraMSec'15, and the general chair of GraMSec'16. I am publicity chair of GraMSec'17.
- I am a co-chair and co-organizer of the SoSySec seminar at IRISA, Rennes, France
- Between 2012 and 2014, I was a co-chair and co-organizer of the research seminar of the SaToSS group at the University of Luxembourg
- PC member of the 12th International Conference on Risks and Security of Internet and Systems (2017)
- PC member of the 11th International Conference on Risks and Security of Internet and Systems (2016)
- PC member of the First International Workshop on Security Aspects of Cyber-Physical Systems (2015)
- PC member of the 30th ACM/SIGAPP Symposium On Applied Computing, track on Verification and Testing (2015)
- PC member of the Active Security Through Multi-Agent Systems workshop (2014)
- In 2013, I was the local organizer of the Grande Region Security and Reliability Day 2013