My background is the field of foundations of computer science. My research focuses on the application of formal methods to the analysis of systems and real-life security problems. I am especially interested in security modeling, quantitative analysis of security as well as specification and verification of security protocols.
Current research topics
- Attack trees and attack-defense trees
- Security modeling and risk assessment
- Formal methods for security
- Specification and verification of security protocols
- Time-memory trade offs in security
- Password security