I am a CNRS researcher at Irisa, Rennes, in the SUMO team.
At the time of writing, my official complete affiliation is the following:
- Formal verification, model checking, controller synthesis, game theory, discrete-event systems
- Automata theory, timed automata, Markov decision processes, (non-zero sum) games on graphs
- Victor Roussanaly (defended in 2020) jointly supervised with N. Markey
- Suman Sadhukhan (From Fall 2018) jointly supervised with N. Bertrand and N. Markey
- Arthur Queffelec (From Fall 2018) jointly supervised with F. Schwarzentruber
- Abdul Majith (From Jan 2019) jointly supervised with H. Marchand and Thai Dinh-Bui.
ANR Ticktac (2019-2023)
Tiamo: A timed automata model checker
Symrob: Symbolic robustness analysis tool for timed automata.
Campus Universitaire de Beaulieu
35042 Rennes cedex - France
- Phone +33 (0)2 99 84 22 80
- Fax +33 (0)2 99 84 71 71