Software Validation and Verification
Lectures (videos in french, slides in english)
- Software Validation & Verification: a gentle introduction
- Software testing at glance
- Static analysis
- Dynamic testing
- Integration testing
- Test qualification and main criteria
- Mutation testing
- Test automation
- Software testing: looking ahead
A textbook (by Oscar Luis Vera-Pérez) complements the lectures.
Further material, information and references
- Some tools: PMD, JavaParser, EclEmma/JaCoCo, Mockito, EasyMock, Pitest, jqwik, Selenium, and DbUnit.
- Refcard about JUnit & EasyMock, Mockito, and Selenium.
This course is evolving since a long time, with the contributions of various colleagues, including Yves Le Traon, Benoit Baudry and Oscar Luis Vera-Pérez.