Current teaching activities
Past teaching activities
- Between 2016 and 2020, I was co-lecturing in the
Introduction to Security course given to the third year students of INSA Rennes.
- Between 2014 and 2017, I was co-lecturing in the
Security course given to the fifth year students of INSA Rennes.
- In 2012 and 2013, I was in charge of the Security Protocols course for master students at the University of Luxembourg.
- In 2011 and 2012, I was a co-lecturing in the Security Modeling course for master students, at the University of Luxembourg.
- During my Ph.D. studies, I was a lecturer (moniteur) at the University of
Orléans. I was involved in teaching Mathematics for Computer Science,
Databases, and Algorithmics and Programming courses.