- Head of the Cyber-security
cyber-sÚcuritÚ in french) of
the second year of Master in
Computer Science (M2) Since 2023.
- Co-Head of the Research track of the first year of Master in
Computer Science (M1) 2013-2021.
- Head of first year of Master in Computer Science (M1) 2009-2012.
- Algorithmic and complexity analysis. See
page (in french and restricted access)
- Formal Methods (B and Why frameworks, PVS and Isabelle/HOL
proof assistants). See the ACF page (Lecture on Formal Design
using Isabelle/HOL and Scala).
- A short course on the Ethereum blockchain and Solidity programming. See
the BLK page.
- Software Engineering (2014-2023). You can find
here teaching material including videos, slides,
etc. (in french)
- Functional programming
- Object Oriented Programming, UML, Design patterns
- First order logic, rewriting and proof by induction in proof
- Introduction to cryptographic Protocols and their
verification. (If you are french speaking, you can find here Teaching material)
- Research Themes
- Tools and projects
Last Modified: 2023/07/11