This site is now deprecared. Please go here for my current site.
I am currently working as a researcher on the ERATO Metamathematics for System Design (MMSD) project at the Japanese National Institute of Informatics (NII) in Tokyo.
I was formerly an Ingénieur Expert de Recherche at INRIA Rennes – Bretagne Atlantique,
working in the TAMIS and ESTASYS groups.
- Lightweight and scalable formal verification of complex systems (e.g. SMC)
- High performance and embedded formal verification techniques (e.g. GPGPU, FPGA)
- Scalable formal verification of real time and nondeterministic systems (e.g. PTA, MDP)
- Detecting and quantifying rare events (e.g. importance sampling and splitting)
- Statistical and frequency domain analysis and abstraction of systems
- High performance simulation
- Emergent phenomena in complex natural and man-made systems
- The influence of cooperation in the evolution of structured populations
- Epithelial tissue growth as game-dependent transformations of planar graphs
List of PUBLICATIONS
PLASMA – Platform for Learning and Advanced Statistical Model checking Algorithms
APPLET for "Prosperity is associated with instability in dynamical networks"
APPLET – stochastic simulator of membrane systems with peripheral & integral proteins
ERATO Hasuo Project
Palace-Side Building 3F
1 Chome-1 Hitotsubashi