I am a CNRS researcher at Irisa, Rennes, in the SUMO team.
We have a fully funded PhD position on controller synthesis for adaptive systems using game theory. You can apply immediately.
- Formal verification, model checking, controller synthesis, game theory, discrete-event systems
- Automata theory, timed automata, Markov decision processes, (non-zero) games on graphs
Tiamo: A timed automata model checker
Symrob: Symbolic robustness analysis tool for timed automata.
AbsSynthe: A tool for synthesizing circuits with safety specifications. We have been winning the first prize in at least one category from 2014 to 2017 in the synthesis competition. See the source code and its main developer Guillermo A. Perez.
- Robust Weighted Timed Automata and Games FORMATS'13, Buenos Aires, September 2013.
- Mechanism Design and truthful algorithms ULB, Brussels, June, 2013.
- Robustness in Timed Automata: Analysis, Synthesis, Implementation Thesis Defense, ENS Cachan, May 24, 2013.
- Robust Controller Synthesis in Timed Automata LIAFA, Paris, February 18, 2013.
Campus Universitaire de Beaulieu
35042 Rennes cedex - France
- Phone +33 (0)2 99 84 22 80
- Fax +33 (0)2 99 84 71 71