I am a CNRS researcher at Irisa, Rennes, in the SUMO team.
- Formal verification, model checking, controller synthesis, game theory, discrete-event systems
- Automata theory, timed automata, Markov decision processes, (non-zero) games on graphs
Tiamo: A timed automata model checker
Symrob: Symbolic robustness analysis tool for timed automata.
AbsSynthe: A tool for synthesizing circuits with safety specifications. We won the first prize in the sequential synthesis track of the synthesis competition in FLOC 2014. The improved version written in C++ is available here, and again won the sequential synthesis track of 2015 synthesis competition. See the SYNT14-15 papers.
- Robust Weighted Timed Automata and Games FORMATS'13, Buenos Aires, September 2013.
- Mechanism Design and truthful algorithms ULB, Brussels, June, 2013.
- Robustness in Timed Automata: Analysis, Synthesis, Implementation Thesis Defense, ENS Cachan, May 24, 2013.
- Robust Controller Synthesis in Timed Automata LIAFA, Paris, February 18, 2013.
I was a teaching assistant in ENS Cachan in 2010-2013.
Campus Universitaire de Beaulieu
35042 Rennes cedex - France
- Phone +33 (0)2 99 84 22 80
- Fax +33 (0)2 99 84 71 71