FunctionI am an assistant professor in computer science at the University of South-Brittany. My research activity is done with group CASA of the IRISA - UBS computer science laboratory.
- Mobile, ubiquitous and pervasive computing
- Service-oriented middleware platforms
- Context-aware middleware platforms and applications
- Service provisioning in disconnected MANETs,opportunistic networks and delay-tolerant networks
- French ANR ASAWoO Project(2014-2017): Adaptive Supervision of Avatar/Object Links for the Web of Objects (GitLab pages)
- French ANR C3PO Project (2014-2017): Collaborative Creation of Contents and Publishing using Opportunistic networks
- Project ANR ARA SSIA SARAH (2006-2009): Asynchronous services for ad hoc networks.
- DITADHOC: Experimentation in real conditions of the opportunistic (Delay-Tolerant) communications in disconnected wireless ad hoc networks.
- DodwanExpe: Experimentation in real conditions of the opportunistic (Delay-Tolerant) communications in disconnected wireless ad hoc networks.
- RAJE: Resource-Aware Java Environment.
- FelixDroid: An embeded version of the Felix OSGi framework for Android, and a framework to develop and to execute OSGi-based graphical applications in Android.
Teaching activitiesI teach at the Institute of technology of Vannes in the following topics:
- Principles and concepts of database systems
- Introduction to the XML technology
- Utilisation of databases in programming languages and Web applications