Dr Frédéric RAIMBAULT
Université de Bretagne-Sud
Campus de Tohannic, bat. ENSIbs, BP 573
56017 Vannes cedex, France
Tél : 33.2.97.01.72.47
In a few lines
Associate professor (PhD) in computer science since 1995 with the Université de Bretagne-Sud, in Vannes, France.
Teacher in the undergraduate and the postgraduate cycle of the faculty of Sciences.
Researcher within the CASA team of the Computer Science laboratory Irisa.
Mobile Ad-hoc Network
Parallelism (architectures, languages, compiler),
Architecture and Programming Environment for Data-Intensive Applications
- SeaWAN: Manet for maritime applications.
- Ship2ship: Exchange of navigational data between race sailboats
- AIS-UBS: AIS data collection and analysis
Software developments for iDataNet (Android and SmartWatch version)
ASAWoO: Adaptive Supervision of Avatar/Object Links for the Web of Objects
Remix project: A Reconfigurable Memory for Indexing Mass of Data
RDisk project: Reconfigurable and Parallel Architecture for Browsing Genomic Databases
Project Expresso (in french):
Object-oriented services on high performance networks
Full list of articles referenced in Google Scholar.
- Compilers, Programming language,
- Computer Architecture,
- Parallelism, Distributed systems,
- Semantic Web.
Current teaching units
- INF 2206 : Distributed Systems (Master 1 WMR)
- INF 1601 : Language theory and compiler (Licence 3 INFO)
- INF 1303 : Computer architecture (Licence MI)
- INF 1101 : Introduction to computer science (Licence MI)
Previous teaching units
- Semantic Web (Master 2 WMR)
- Compilers construction (ENSIbs 2 INFO)
- Scientific programming in C (Licence 3 MATH)
- Data structures and algorithms (Licence 2 MI)
- Object Programming in Java (Licence 2 MI)
- Concepts and implementation of object-oriented languages (DESS INFO)
- Introducing programming : a functional approach (Licence 1 MI)
Last update: November 2012